Trx Thermo UA
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Technical softshell jacket indicated for intense cold in demanding activities. High insulation jacket, robust, waterproof and windproof.
- Technical, comfortable and functional jacket. High insulation softshell perfect for intense cold conditions and demanding activities.
- Trangoworld recommends its use practicing mountaineering, skiing or trekking.
- Garment belonging to the TRX family of Trangoworld , technical products designed to perform at the highest level in outdoor and mountain activities. Products manufactured with the latest advances in technical materials and functionality that guarantee durability, protection, resistance and satisfaction of use.
- Fixed semi-rigid visor hood with double volume and face girdle.
- Reinforced shoulder pads against chafing and tearing. Ranglan sleeves with diagonal seam behind the shoulder.
- Front zipper with oversized trolley and shaped sleeves.
- Underarm openings by zipper with double carriage. In order to store various items, it has three welded pockets, one right chest and two other large opening pockets. All with zipper.
- Velcro cuff adjustment and waist has an elastic with tanca closure.
- The Polartec Windbloc membrane prevents the passage of the wind entirely and is waterproof thanks to the DWR treatment. Membrane that provides heat, light resistance and elasticity.
- DWR treatments consist of an ultra-fine application of a water-repellent polymer applied to the outer layer of the fabric. The treatment compacts the fibers, allowing the water droplets to not accumulate and slide.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Type of jacket||Softshell|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Weight (gr.)||980 (talla L)|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Ski, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review