As low as €89.90 Regular Price €174.90
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
- Technical, comfortable and functional men's jacket. Softshell with good insulation, perfect for cold conditions in all kinds of outdoor activities.
- Trangoworld recommends its use while hiking, traveling or on a daily basis.
- Belonging to the Trangoworld Evasion line designed to be functional, comfortable, versatile and of high quality. Ideal products for adventurers and travelers.
- Fixed hood with volumizing facial girdle.
- Front zipper with oversized carriage and shaped sleeves.
- In order to store various items, it has three zippered pockets, one inside and two on the ventral side with large openings.
- Velcro adjustment of cuffs and elastic waist with tanca closure.
- Windplus Highloft membrane (355 gr/m2) breathable and windproof with good thermal insulation. It is waterproof thanks to the DWR treatment and also prevents the passage of wind, thus contributing to better thermal regulation.
- DWR treatments consist of an ultra-fine application of a water-repellent polymer applied to the outer layer of the fabric. The treatment compacts the fibers, which allows water droplets not to accumulate and slide off.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. For a product to bear this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly funds projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- With Oeko-Tex certificate that guarantees that the products that are in contact with the skin are free of allergens, harmful chemicals, heavy metals and carcinogens. It also guarantees its ecological quality.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect the rights of workers to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the Fair Wear Foundation label, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
|Season of use
|Ecological note (0 to 5)
|amfori BSCI, Bluesign, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Oeko Tex
|Type of jacket
|Windplus High Loft
|2nd layer, 3rd layer
|Windproof, Water repelent, Thermal, Breathable
|Daily life, Travel, Trekking
Write Your Own Review