As low as €146.90 Regular Price €339.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
GoreTex jacket for men, technical and functional. Breathable, windproof and waterproof third layer with 3 waterproof pockets and one inside.
- Technical jacket, comfortable and versatile thanks to its multiple pockets.
- Third layer waterproof, windproof and breathable. Trangoworld recommends its use in the practice of alpine outings, skiing and trekking.
- Jacket with sealed seams preventing the entry of water.
- Fixed hood with semi-rigid visor and adjustment with double girdle, in volume and face. It can be rolled up around the neck with a velcro closure.
- Double carriage zipper armpit openings.
- To store various items, it has 4 pockets. One chest and two ventral, welded with waterproof zippers, plus another interior zip pocket for valuables.
- Anti-abrasion reinforcements on shoulders and forearms.
- Sleeve with velcro cuff adjustment and for the waist it has an elastic with tanca closure.
- Detachable bottom snow skirt with zip and snap closure.
- Gore-Tex membrane (158g / m2) waterproof, windproof, with good breathability and great resistance. Its 2-layer structure has a specific membrane that joins the outer material and is protected inside by means of an additional lining. This independent lining guarantees comfort.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. In order for a product to bear this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA|
|Type of jacket||Raincoat|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Weight (gr.)||750 gr (talla L)|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Ski, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review