Inobe Termic KB
As low as €299.00 Regular Price €460.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Men's down-filled waterproof parka. Very warm and resistant, ideal for cold climates and heavy rains. With modern design and a multitude of pockets.
- Down-filled parka for medium and intense cold conditions.
- Totally waterproof and windproof, perfect for use both in the city and in the countryside.
- It belongs to the Trangoworld Evasion family that achieves functional, versatile and high-quality garments for travelers and all kinds of adventures in nature or in the city.
- Detachable hood with zip. Its adjustment is made with a double facial girdle and a back volume girdle. The fur of the hood is removable.
- Adjustable hem with an elastic girdle with tanca closure and sleeves with velcro closure.
- Jacket with a multitude of pockets and all with thermal lining. Chest pocket and on the left sleeve with zipper and placket. Two vertical front zippered pockets. Two ventral pockets with magnet closure flap. Interior zippered pocket perfect for carrying your mobile thanks to a transparent window and a headphone outlet.
- Main zip with double carriage and flap with magnet closure.
- All seams are sealed.
- Gore-Tex membrane (116 g/m2, 28000mm) waterproof, windproof and with excellent breathability. Membrane with pores 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water and 700 times larger than a molecule of water vapor, which prevents water from entering and allows sweat to escape.
- 600FP (300g, 80/20) European duck down filling with RDS certificate. With 80% down that has a greater capacity to retain hot air compared to 20% feather.
- With PFCec-free DWR water repellent treatment.
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified feather that ensures that it comes from ducks and geese that have been respected and treated in an ecological way.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the Fair Wear Foundation label, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, Bluesign, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, RDS (Responsible Down Standard)|
|Type of jacket||Parka, Down-filled|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Thermal, Breathable|
|Activities||Daily life, Travel|
Write Your Own Review