As low as €107.60 Regular Price €269.01
Only %1 left
Down jacket 90/10 (650 cuins) very light, comfortable and functional design. Breathable down jacket with great insulation and compressibility.
- Jacket designed to have good thermal insulation and to be compressible.
- Trangoworld recommends its use for climbing, winter trekking or urban use.
- Detachable hood with zipper and velcro straps. To adjust the hood it has double girdle of the facial contour and volume.
- To store various items It has four zippered pockets , two chest and two ventral.
- Elasticated cuff and waist adjustment has an elastic girdle with tanca closure.
- Jacket made of 90/10 goose down (235gr, 650 CUINS) . With 90% down and 10% feather. The down, being smaller than the feather, provides more insulation. 750-cuin boom, the unit used to measure down expansion and compression capacity. The greater this number, the greater the boom's expansion capacity and the greater its insulating capacity.
- Polyamide Downproof 39 g / m2 waterproof to the down so it does not allow it to pass through the fabric.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Types of jackets||Down-filled|
|Weight (gr.)||585 (talla L)|
Write Your Own Review