As low as €134.90 Regular Price €344.10
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Down jacket 90/10 (650 cuins) very light, comfortable and functional design. Breathable down jacket with great insulation and compressibility.
- Jacket designed to have good thermal insulation and to be compressible.
- Trangoworld recommends its use for climbing, winter trekking or urban use.
- Detachable hood with zipper and velcro straps. To adjust the hood it has double girdle of the facial contour and volume.
- To store various items It has four zippered pockets , two chest and two ventral.
- Elasticated cuff and waist adjustment has an elastic girdle with tanca closure.
- Jacket made of 90/10 goose down (235gr, 650 CUINS) . With 90% down and 10% feather. The down, being smaller than the feather, provides more insulation. 750-cuin boom, the unit used to measure down expansion and compression capacity. The greater this number, the greater the boom's expansion capacity and the greater its insulating capacity.
- Polyamide Downproof 39 g / m2 waterproof to the down so it does not allow it to pass through the fabric.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Types of jackets||Down-filled|
|Weight (gr.)||585 (talla L)|
Write Your Own Review