Men's Xenon 2.0 Jacket
As low as €119.90 Regular Price €160.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Very warm and light men's jacket with high performance synthetic filling. Breathable and highly versatile, it is ideal for all kinds of alpine winter activities.
- Men's jacket with Primaloft padding of great heat capacity even in extreme conditions.
- Versatile garment for trekking, climbing and any alpine activity in demanding conditions.
- This jacket provides an excellent weight/insulation ratio, being ideal for users looking for a very warm, light, highly breathable and compressible garment.
- The jacket has padded chevron-shaped partitions on the torso to increase breathability and laminates on the shoulders and arms for added protection.
- Two ventral hand pockets with YKK zippers.
- Internal pocket with YKK zipper prepared to be used as a bag to store the jacket.
- Main zipper with double carriage YKK VISLON zip with inner flap to provide total insulation and chin guard.
- Hood with elastic adjustment to put under the helmet.
- Shaped sleeves to improve freedom of movement.
- Cuffs with elastic adjustment for a better fit when wearing gloves.
- Elastic drawstring at the hem.
- Back length of 78 cm in size M.
- Synthetic fiber filling PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe (60 g) made of 100% recycled fibers that achieve the look, feel and performance of the feather. This synthetic fiber imitates the lightness, warmth, softness and compressibility of the feather. This insulation is highly compressible and durable in addition to having a water resistant finish.
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric (50 g/m2, 30D, DWR) that is very light, windproof, breathable and prevents feather loss. With an excellent balance between resistance and lightness and has a silky smooth touch. It has a water repellent DWR treatment.
- Inner fabric Atmos (41 g/m2, DWR, 20D), very light Ripstop nylon. Atmos fabric is made of superfine polyamide yarns in a very dense and compact construction. In this way, products are highly compressible, fast drying and resistant to water, as well as being windproof and avoiding the loss of feather or fiber.
- With water repellent DWR treatment without the use of fluorocarbons.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Type of jacket||With synthetic fill|
|Fabrics||Atmos, Pertex Quantum|
|Fill Type||PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe|
|Features||Lightness, Water repelent, Thermal, Breathable|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review