Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Women's softshell jacket with Vapor-Rise technology which makes it a particularly breathable garment. Allows a great range of motion.
- Very light, warm and especially breathable softshell jacket for women.
- Rab recommends its use in skiing, trekking, mountaineering, climbing and all kinds of intense activities in cold climates.
- Its great lightness and breathability allow you to practice any sporting activity with total comfort, being an all-in-one jacket for the mountains.
- Highly breathable garment thanks to Vapor-Rise technology which is a combination of polyester fabrics (VR Airflow and VR Wicking) in the inner lining of the garment that are divided into different zones to optimize moisture transfer in highly sweaty regions and warmth in others. Thus, an optimal internal microclimate is achieved in activities and mixed climatic conditions. This technology absorbs moisture and moves it away from the skin allowing it to dry quickly and also provides surprising warmth.
- Lightweight, elastic hood with velcro adjustment tab on the back.
- With two wide opening chest pockets with YKK zippers.
- Double carriage central zipper with YKK Vislon zipper, with inner protective flap and chin guard.
- Elasticated cuffs for adjustment and adjustment by drawstring at the waist.
- Regular cut, garment drape straight.
- Pertex Quantum Air outer fabric (37 g/m2, DWR, DWR, Air Perm 10-15cfm) very breathable, light and windproof. The Quantum Air is more breathable than other Quantum since its fibers are a little more separated which allows a greater air intake. This greatly improves breathability at the cost of losing a bit of its windproof ability. It has an excellent balance between strength and lightness. The structure of its fabric makes the fabric soft and foldable.
- Inner lining in carded polyester with high absorption VR Wicking of 102 g/m2 and VR Airflow of 75 g/m2.
- With water resistant DWR treatment for greater resistance to wind and water.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Type of jacket||Softshell|
|Fabrics||Pertex Quantum Air, Polyester|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Features||Windproof, Water repelent, Thermal, Breathable|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Ski, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review