As low as €287.90 Regular Price €360.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Down jacket for women with great thermal capacity and water resistant. Garment designed to withstand the worst atmospheric conditions and demands of use.
- Technical down jacket for extreme cold conditions and resistant to friction and abrasion.
- Rab recommends its use for mountaineering, ice climbing and extremely demanding conditions although due to its design it can also be used on trekking or in the city.
- This jacket provides an excellent weight/insulation ratio, being ideal for users looking for a very warm garment, resistant to water and wind, being also very light and compressible.
- Arrangement of the feather through horizontal partitions with specific seams that prevent the appearance of cold spots and ensure the best distribution of the feather.
- In the sleeves the feather has been distributed in pre-curved spiral partitions that improve freedom of movement in the most demanding activities such as climbing.
- With three pockets with YKK zippers. Two ventral pockets for hands and one inside for valuables.
- YKK VISLON main zipper with double carriage and two-way opening. With synthetic inner insulating flap and protective stopper on the neck.
- Hood with rigid visor on top, perimeter cord for hidden adjustment and compatible with helmet use.
- Straight jacket cut. The fall of this jacket is straight, being the Rab medium pattern.
- Cuffs with velcro adjustment and waist adjustment tape.
- Sold with carrying bag.
- Back length of 72 cm in size S.
- 800FP (212 g) European goose down filling with Nikwax Hydrophobic Down hydrophobic treatment thanks to which the feather absorbs less water and dries faster as well as being free of fluorocarbons. Ecological feather with an excellent level of insulation at a minimum weight.
- Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric (40 g/m2, 20D, 1000 HH) that prevents feather loss, is waterproof, windproof and breathable. Ultralight fabric, resistant to water with a waterproofing of 1000 mm of water column.
- Pertex Quantum Pro inner fabric (38 g/m2, 20D).
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified feather that ensures that it comes from ducks and geese that have been respected and treated in an ecological way.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, RDS (Responsible Down Standard)|
|Type of jacket||Down-filled|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Features||Windproof, Water repelent, Thermal, Breathable|
Write Your Own Review