Nebula Pro Jacket women
Women's jacket with great thermal capacity and resistant to water and wind. Recycled synthetic padding resistant to moisture, quick drying and easy maintenance. The warmest model of the PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe insulated jackets.
- Jacket with exclusive PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe padding for extreme cold and wet conditions as well as being resistant to rubbing and abrasion.
- Rab recommends its use for trekking, mixed mountain activities and high mountains in demanding winter conditions.
- This jacket provides an excellent weight / insulation ratio, being ideal for users looking for a very warm garment, resistant to water and wind, being also very light and compressible.
- With a distribution of the filling in partitions divided by zones that avoid the appearance of cold spots and ensure the best distribution of the fiber.
- With special insulation of Stratus fabric on the shoulders and on the back of the forearm for greater protection against the elements.
- Two ventral hand pockets with YKK zippers and inner chest zip pocket .
- Main zipper with YKK VISLON double carriage zip and inner protective flap .
- Hood with rigid visor on the upper part, perimeter cord for adjustment and compatible with the use of a helmet.
- The fall of this jacket is straight, being Rab's medium pattern.
- Cuffs with velcro adjustment and waist adjustment tape.
- PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe fill made from 100% recycled fibres that achieve the look, feel and performance of down. This synthetic fibre mimics the lightness, warmth, softness and compressibility of down. This insulation is highly compressible and durable and has a water resistant finish.
- Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric (53g / m2, DWR, 30D, 1000 HH) that prevents fiber loss, is waterproof, windproof and breathable. Ultralight fabric, resistant to water with a waterproofing of 1000 mm of water column.
- On the inside, the fabric is Atmos recycled nylon (41 g / m2, 20D).
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Types of jackets||With synthetic insulated|
|Fabrics||Atmos, Pertex Quantum|
|Fill Type||PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Activities||Daily life, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|