Mythic G Jacket man
As low as €411.90 Regular Price €550.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
- Extraordinary warmth at minimal weight. This down jacket with Pertex Quantum is a game changer for mountaineers.
- By combining TILT technology with 1000FP down and offset partition construction, it is the warmest lightweight down jacket yet. It is the result of extensive research and development.
- Ultralight men's jacket for sub-zero temperatures and mountain athletes, outdoor professionals and fast-moving mountaineers.
- Small-stitched construction reduces weight and increases mobility. Outer partitions offset with TILT mesh increase warmth.
- Down-filled hood with elastic at the opening and rigid visor for greater protection.
- Pre-curved and articulated sleeves for better fit and movement.
- Lightweight YKK VISLON center front zipper with fleece-lined chin guard.
- Hand pockets with hidden YKK zipper.
- Lightweight cuffs with elastic part for an optimal fit and reduced volume.
- Waist adjustment using double adjustment tape and anti-snag system.
- Straight jacket cut. The fall of this jacket is straight, being the medium Rab pattern.
- Back length of 72cm in size M.
- Filled with 1000FP European goose down (127g, 90/10) with Nikwax Hydrophobic Down treatment thanks to which the feather absorbs less water and dries more quickly in addition to being free of fluorocarbons.
- Fabric Atmos (23 g/m2, 70D), very light Ripstop nylon. Atmos fabric is made of superfine polyamide yarns in a very dense and compact construction. This results in highly compressible, quick-drying, water-resistant products, in addition to being windproof and preventing the loss of feather or fiber.
- Fabric Atmos (23 g/m2, 70D), Ripstop nylon with Thermo Ionic Lining Technology (TILT).
- With water-repellent DWR treatment totally free of fluorocarbons.
- Feather with RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certification which ensures that it comes from ducks and geese that have been respected and treated in an ecological way.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the label Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Company certified as a Climate Neutral Company. Distinction awarded to companies that reduce their carbon dioxide emissions while offsetting them by promoting renewable energy projects or forest conservation.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, Climate Neutral, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, RDS (Responsible Down Standard)|
|Type of jacket||Down-filled|
|Features||Windproof, Lightness, Water repelent, Thermal, Breathable|
Write Your Own Review