Muztag GTX Jacket women
As low as €397.96 Regular Price €499.95
Only %1 left
Women's jacket for the most demanding conditions. Resistant, waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Third technical layer for any type of condition in the mountains.
- Women's technical jacket ideal for the most demanding activities in all types of weather conditions. Due to its comfort and high breathability, it can be used in trekking, mountaineering, technical climbing and any activity in the mountains .
- High-performance garment with a great balance between strength, lightness and comfort without compromising protection against the elements and freedom of movement.
- Hood compatible with the use of a helmet and laminated visor with inner cable. The hood has three drawstrings with closure both in perimeter and in volume that together with a roll-up upper protective placket and high collar perfectly protect against the wind.
- YKK AquaGuard VISLON double carriage front zipper with internal storm flap.
- Two hidden YKK AquaGuard double-carriage zippers in the armpits to increase interior ventilation.
- It has two Napoleon style chest pockets with YKK AquaGuard zip closure and compatible with the use of harness.
- Secure interior pocket with zip closure and another interior mesh pocket.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with an extra length on the knuckles to protect and prevent the entry of water.
- Adjustable waist by means of a drawstring.
- The vertical back length for size M is 75 cm.
- Regular cut, straight fit garment.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro membrane (110g / m2, 30D) that is waterproof, windproof and with extreme breathability. Designed with extra resistance to withstand abrasion while protecting from extreme weather. Comfortable fabric that minimizes sweat build-up which keeps you cool in high intensity activities and warm while standing still. In its 3-layer structure, an ePTFE membrane is directly bonded to the outer fabric and to an inner polyamide liner.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro (114g / m2, 40D) reinforcements . More resistant fabric in specific areas to improve resistance while maintaining the lightness of the garment.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Types of jackets||Raincoat|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Lightness, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review