Microlight Alpine women
As low as €160.90 Regular Price €230.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Women's 700 fill hydrophobic down jacket. Very versatile and easy to pack jacket, both for technical activities in high mountains and for daily use. All its fabrics and stuffing are totally recycled.
- Light down jacket for medium cold conditions where lightness and compressibility are required.
- Ideal for rapid heating when temperatures drop in the mountains.
- Multipurpose garment recommended for mountaineering, trekking, expeditions and ice climbing. Although due to its modern design it can also be used on trips or in everyday life.
- With an improved distribution of the down thanks to a seam construction in micro and nano partitions divided by zones. This way it is possible to increase the heat in the core of the body, which is where it is most needed, without increasing either the weight or the volume of the jacket.
- Hood with adjustment strap and rigid visor. The feather bands of the hood are offset to achieve a good anatomical fit.
- YKK front zip with protective inner thermal band and chin protection zone.
- Three YKK zippered pockets, two harness compatible hand side pockets and one chest pocket.
- Slim design adjusted to improve insulation and facilitate mobility in addition to improving its use with a harness.
- Elasticated cuffs and drawstring waist.
- Sold with a bag for transport.
- Recycled P.U.R.E. of 700FP (145g.) with Nikwax Hydrophobic Down treatment thanks to which the pen absorbs less water and dries faster as well as being free of fluorocarbons .
- Recycled Pertex Quantum outer fabric (50g / m2, DWR, 30D) very light, windproof, breathable and prevents feather loss. With an excellent balance between resistance and lightness. Its tight-knit nylon ripstop construction makes the fabric soft and packable.
- Recycled nylon inner fabric (38g / m2, 20D).
- Recycled pen with P.U.R.E. certificate. Recycled Down , the first recycled feather certificate granted by GRS (Global Recycle Standard). The pen is recycled from discarded products and washed, sterilized and treated to maintain the integrity of its properties. The process requires less water, energy and has a lower carbon footprint than virgin feather.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the Fair Wear Foundation label , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, P.U.R.E. Recycled Down|
|Type of jacket||Down-filled|
|Fabrics||Nylon, Pertex Quantum|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Activities||Daily life, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review