Ladakh GTX Jacket man
As low as €318.36 Regular Price €399.95
Only %1 left
Resistant, waterproof, windproof men's jacket and comfortable to wear. Technical third layer for any type of condition on the mountain.
- Men's technical jacket ideal for demanding activities in all types of weather conditions. Due to its comfort and high breathability, it can be used for trekking, mountaineering and any activity in the mountains.
- Durable and comfortable garment without compromising on weather protection and freedom of movement.
- Hood compatible with the use of a helmet and laminated visor with inner cable. The hood has three drawstrings with closure both perimeter and volume that together with the high collar provide perfect protection against the wind.
- YKK AquaGuard VISLON double carriage front zipper with internal storm flap.
- Two YKK AquaGuard double-carriage zippers in the armpits to increase interior ventilation.
- It has two hand pockets with YKK AquaGuard zipper closure and compatible with the use of harness. It also has a chest pocket with YKK AquaGuard zipper and internal security clip.
- Secure interior pocket with zip closure.
- Adjustable cuffs by velcro and waist by drawstring.
- The vertical back length for size L is 80 cm.
- Recycled Gore Tex three-layer membrane with Gore C-KNIT inner lining (174 g / m2, 70D) waterproof, windproof and with excellent breathability. Membrane with pores 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water and 700 times larger than a molecule of water vapor, which prevents the entry of water and allows the exit of steam.
- The Gore C-KNIT inner lining makes the inside of the garment softer to the touch and the fabric as a whole more ductile and soft, noiseless and comfortable. This is achieved without losing any waterproofness and gaining lightness and 15% more breathability than normal Gore Tex.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Types of jackets||Raincoat|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review