As low as €239.90 Regular Price €300.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Waterproof and elastic women's jacket with unmatched mobility and comfort. Rab's approach to the concept of protective but comfortable clothing. The interior quickly wicks away sweat and moisture while the exterior protects it from the elements.
- Women's technical jacket ideal for mountaineering and mountain climbing. Due to its comfort and high breathability, it can be used on trekking and any mountain outing.
- Very light and highly packable garment. Once stored it remains in a small package easily stored in a backpack or even attached to the harness.
- Add reinforcements of more resistant fabric on hips, sleeves, shoulders and upper area of the hood as they are areas of high wear. This increases durability and reduces the risk of snags or tears without reducing the flexibility of the fabric.
- Hood compatible with the use of a helmet and rigid visor in the shape of a sheet. The hood has a drawstring for both perimeter and volume.
- YKK AquaGuard double carriage front zipper with internal protective placket.
- It has two hand pockets with YKK AquaGuard zip closure.
- Inside pocket with zip closure.
- Adjustable cuffs by velcro and waist by drawstring. Seamless waist and cuffs for improved comfort.
- Garment with a regular, straight cut.
- Back length of 68 cm in size S.
- Stretch Knit Proflex main fabric (10,000mm, 35,000cc, 120 g/m2) totally waterproof, highly breathable and elastic. Made from 3-layer recycled polyester with a waterproof and breathable polyurethane outer membrane and a polyester interior with rapid moisture absorption. Fabric created by Rab to achieve a perfect combination between comfort, being very elastic and light, and high protection against the elements due to its great impermeability and breathability.
- Stretch Nylon Woven Proflex reinforcement fabric (10,000mm, 35,000cc, 149 g/m2) in areas of greater friction.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Type of jacket||Raincoat|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Abrasion resistance, Breathable|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review