Women's Kinetic 2.0 Jacket
As low as €186.90 Regular Price €250.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Waterproof and elastic women's jacket with unmatched mobility and comfort. Rab's approach to the concept of protective but comfortable clothing. The interior quickly wicks away sweat and moisture while the exterior protects it from the elements.
- Women's jacket ideal for mountaineering and mountain climbing. Due to its comfort and high breathability, it can be used on trekking and any mountain outing.
- Very light and highly packable garment. Once stored it remains in a small package easily stored in a backpack or even attached to the harness.
- Hood compatible with the use of a helmet and rigid visor in the shape of a sheet. The hood has a drawstring for both perimeter and volume.
- YKK AquaGuard zipper front zipper with internal protective chin guard placket with carded interior.
- It has two hand pockets with YKK AquaGuard zip closure.
- Adjustable cuffs by velcro and waist by simple drawstring.
- Garment with a regular, straight cut.
- Back length of 64 cm in size S.
- Stretch Knit Proflex main fabric (10,000 mm, 35,000 cc, 120 g/m2) totally waterproof, highly breathable and elastic. Made from 3-layer recycled polyester with a waterproof and breathable polyurethane outer membrane and a polyester interior with rapid moisture absorption. Fabric created by Rab to achieve a perfect combination between comfort, being very elastic and light, and high protection against the elements due to its great impermeability and breathability.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use
|Autumn, Spring, Winter
|Ecological note (0 to 5)
|amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation
|Type of jacket
|Windproof, Waterproof, Abrasion resistance, Breathable
|Climbing, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking
Write Your Own Review