As low as €239.90 Regular Price €300.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Windproof, hydrophobic and waterproof jacket designed for demanding and very active athletes.
- Men's off-road jacket ideal for mountain activities in winter weather conditions.
- Because of its comfort, waterproofness and high breathability, it can be used on treks and any alpine adventure throughout the year.
- Light and comfortable garment with great protection against the elements and freedom of movement.
- Helmet compatible hood. Adjustable in two directions thanks to hidden drawstrings inside the hood that can be easily adjusted with one hand. With rigid laminated visor for greater protection against the elements.
- YKK VISLON double slider front zipper with internal storm flap. Includes a snap button closure at the bottom and an upper chin guard.
- Two YKK AquaGuard double slider zippers under the arms to increase ventilation inside.
- It has two ventral hand pockets and one Napoleon type on the chest with YKK AquaGuard zipper closures.
- Extended length cuffs on the outside and adjustable by velcro.
- Lows with adjustment by means of an internal cord with tanca closure that can be adjusted perfectly with one hand.
- Garment with a regular pattern, straight cut that allows comfortable wearing of inner layers.
- The length of the vertical back in size M is 78 cm.
- 3-layer Pertex Shield membrane (120 g/m2, 20,000HH, 20,000 g/m2/24hrs, DWR) breathable, windproof and waterproof up to 20,000 mm of water column. Very light and compressible fabric that maintains high levels of breathability. It is also very soft and flexible.
- With water repellent DWR treatment completely free of fluorocarbons.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect the rights of workers to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Company certified as Climate Neutral Company. Distinction awarded to companies that reduce their carbon dioxide emissions while offsetting them by promoting renewable energy projects or forest conservation.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, Climate Neutral, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Type of jacket||Raincoat|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Stretch, Windproof, Lightness, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review