Electron Pro Jacket man
As low as €268.50 Regular Price €300.00
Only %1 left
Men's down jacket with great thermal capacity and resistant to water and wind. Technical and medium weight garment for any use in mountains and climbing.
- Technical down jacket for extreme cold conditions and resistant to friction and abrasion.
- Rab recommends its use for mountaineering, ice climbing and extremely demanding conditions although due to its design it can also be used on trekking or in the city.
- This jacket provides an excellent weight / insulation ratio, being ideal for users looking for a very warm garment, resistant to water and wind, being also very light and compressible.
- With an improved distribution of the down thanks to a construction of seams in micro and nano partitions divided by zones that avoid the appearance of cold spots, ensure the best distribution of the feather and increase the heat in the core of the body, which is where it is needed most, without increasing the weight or the volume of the jacket.
- Two ventral hand pockets with YKK zippers. High pockets compatible with the use of harness.
- An interior pocket with YKK zippers for valuables.
- Main zipper with YKK Natulon double carriage zip and covering on the neck.
- Hood with rigid visor on the upper part, perimeter cord for adjustment and compatible with helmet use.
- Straight jacket cut. The fall of this jacket is straight, being the Rab medium pattern.
- Cuffs with adjustment by means of an elastic strap at the wrist and adjustment tape at the waist.
- Sold with carrying bag.
- 800FP (190g.) European goose down filling with Nikwax Hydrophobic Down hydrophobic treatment thanks to which the feather absorbs less water and dries faster as well as being free of fluorocarbons .
- Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric (40g / m2, DWR, 20D, 1000 HH) that prevents the loss of down, is waterproof, windproof and breathable. Ultralight fabric, resistant to water with a waterproofing of 1000 mm of water column.
- On the inside, the fabric is recycled nylon (20D, 38g / m2)
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified feather that ensures that it comes from ducks and geese that have been respected and treated in an ecological way.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, RDS (Responsible Down Standard)|
|Types of jackets||Down-filled|
|Fabrics||Nylon, Pertex Quantum|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Features||Windproof, Water repelent, Thermal, Breathable|
|Activities||Daily life, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review