Men's Downpour Jacket
As low as €77.97 Regular Price €129.95
Only %1 left
Very compressible and lightweight men's jacket ideal as a breathable, windproof and waterproof third layer. Very comfortable and practical for any outdoor use.
- Jacket for men recommended as a third waterproof layer in all types of mountain activities or for daily use.
- Being very light and easily compressed in a pocket, it is ideal to carry at any time in case of an unexpected rain.
- Fully adjustable hood in contour and volume. With flexible visor and roll-up closure with drawstring.
- YKK central zipper with inside and outside flaps to prevent water from entering.
- Two ventral hand pockets with YKK zippers and outer storm flaps. The left pocket becomes a carrying bag to store the jacket.
- Two YKK zippers in the armpits with protective flaps to increase ventilation inside.
- Adjustable hem by drawstring and cuffs by velcro.
- Garment with a regular, straight cut.
- 2.5-layer Pertex Shield membrane (80 g / m2, 20000HH, DWR 80/20, 40d / 40d) breathable, windproof and waterproof up to 20,000 mm of water column. Very light and compressible fabric that maintains high levels of breathability. It is also very soft and flexible.
- Membrane with Dry Touch technology, a texture that moves the membrane lining away from the skin, giving the fabric greater durability and comfort.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Types of jackets||Raincoat|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Climbing, Daily life, Mountaineering, Ski, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review