Women's Downpour Eco Jacket
As low as €111.93 Regular Price €140.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Very compressible and light women's jacket ideal as a breathable, windproof and waterproof third layer. Very comfortable and practical for any outdoor use.
- Jacket for women recommended as a third waterproof layer in all types of mountain activities, such as trekking or specific outings, or for daily use.
- Being very light and easily compressed in a pocket, it is ideal to carry it at any time in case of an unexpected rain.
- Sustainable garment as it is made of a recycled and fully recyclable fabric.
- Fully adjustable hood in contour and volume. With flexible visor and roll-up closure with drawstring.
- YKK central zipper with inside and outside flap to prevent water from entering.
- Two ventral hand pockets with YKK zippers and outer storm flaps. The left pocket becomes a carrying bag to store the jacket.
- Two YKK zippers in the armpits with protective flaps to increase ventilation inside.
- Adjustable waist with drawstring closure and velcro cuffs.
- Back length 69 cm in size M.
- Garment with a regular, straight cut.
- Recycled Pertex Shield Revolve membrane with 2.5 layers (98 g/m2, 20000mm HH, 20000 g/m2/24h MVTR, DWR, 50D) breathable, windproof and waterproof up to 20,000 mm of column of water. Very light and compressible fabric that maintains high levels of breathability. It is also very soft and flexible.
- With water repellent DWR treatment without the use of fluorocarbons.
- Pertex Revolve fabrics are made entirely of recycled polyester as a single fabric in all its layers so, apart from being recycled, it is a fully recyclable fabric at the end of its useful life. Designed for a circular and sustainable economy.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Types of jackets||Raincoat|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Daily life, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review