Cirrus Alpine Jacket women
As low as €159.86 Regular Price €199.95
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
All-terrain alpine jacket for women with great thermal capacity and resistant to water and wind. Recycled synthetic padding resistant to moisture, quick drying and easy maintenance. Lightweight and versatile jacket that provides warmth and protection in changing mountain conditions.
- Jacket with exclusive PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe padding for cold and wet conditions as well as being resistant to friction and abrasion.
- Rab recommends its use for trekking, climbing, mixed mountain activities and high mountains in demanding winter conditions.
- This jacket provides an excellent weight / insulation ratio, being ideal for users looking for a very warm garment, resistant to water and wind, being also very light and compressible.
- With a distribution of the filling in partitions divided by zones that avoid the appearance of cold spots and ensure the best distribution of the fiber.
- Two ventral hand pockets with YKK zippers and harness compatible.
- Inside chest pocket with zip .
- Main zipper with YKK zipper VISLON and protective flap inside .
- Hood with elastic adjustment and that is placed under the helmet.
- The fall of this jacket is straight, being Rab's medium pattern.
- Adjustable cuffs with an elastic strap that makes it easy to stretch for use with gloves and a waist adjustment strap.
- Transport bag included.
- PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe fill made from 100% recycled fibres that achieve the look, feel and performance of down. This synthetic fibre mimics the lightness, warmth, softness and compressibility of down. This insulation is highly compressible and durable and has a water resistant finish.
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric (50g / m2, DWR, 30D) that prevents fiber loss, is waterproof, windproof and breathable. Soft and light fabric, resistant to water and 100% recycled.
- On the inside, the fabric is recycled nylon (41 g / m2, 20D).
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Types of jackets||With synthetic fill|
|Fill Type||PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Activities||Daily life, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review