Axion Pro Jacket men
As low as €223.90 Regular Price €280.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Recycled down men's jacket with great heat capacity and resistance. Perfect for outings to the mountains on cold days.
- Men's jacket with down filling, water and wind resistant, very warm and breathable.
- Rab recommends its use for trekking, hiking and alpine activities in cold conditions and winter mountaineering.
- Ideal for users looking for a very warm, windproof, highly breathable and compressible garment.
- The removable hood allows you to use the jacket in a more informal daily use.
- With an improved distribution of the down thanks to a construction of seams in middle partitions divided by zones that avoid the appearance of cold spots and ensure the best distribution of the feather.
- Two ventral hand pockets with YKK zippers. High pockets compatible with the use of harness.
- One large zippered chest pocket.
- Main zipper with YKK Natulon double carriage zip and covering on the neck.
- Removable hood with perimeter adjustment cord and compatible with the use of a helmet. It is filled with Stratus synthetic insulation for quick drying and better performance in the wet.
- Independent collar with tricot lining, providing extra protection and warmth to the face.
- Straight jacket cut. The fall of this jacket is straight, being the Rab medium pattern.
- Cuffs with velcro adjustment and waist adjustment tape.
- Sold with carrying bag.
- Recycled P.U.R.E. 700FP (295g.) with Nikwax Hydrophobic Down treatment thanks to which the pen absorbs less water and dries faster as well as being free of fluorocarbons.
- Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric (40g / m2, DWR, 20D, 1000 HH) that prevents feather loss, is waterproof, windproof and breathable. Ultralight fabric, resistant to water with a waterproofing of 1000 mm of water column.
- On the inside, the fabric is recycled nylon (20D, 38g / m2)
- Recycled pen with P.U.R.E. certificate. Recycled Down , the first recycled down certificate granted by GRS (Global Recycle Standard). The pen is recycled from discarded products and washed, sterilized and treated to maintain the integrity of its properties. The process requires less water, energy and has a lower carbon footprint than virgin feather.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, P.U.R.E. Recycled Down|
|Type of jacket||Down-filled|
|Fabrics||Nylon, Pertex Quantum|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Activities||Daily life, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review