As low as €101.00 Regular Price €130.00
Only %1 left
Technical ice ax with slightly curved handle for mountaineering and expeditions. Light and robust with interchangeable blade and blade
- Technical ice ax for expedition and high mountain guides that will make intensive use of it. It allows support and comfortable progress in alpine terrain.
- Being modular, it allows you to change those parts that suffer the most wear or adapt to many types of routes. Shovel designed for optimal ice penetration.
- Tempered steel blade and blade . The sheet is 4 mm thick.
- Slightly curved aluminum handle , which together with its ergonomically designed steel head offers comfortable support and advance in snow.
- Tempered steel tip with carabiner opening.
- Includes adhesive to improve grip in the handle area.
- Certificate EN 13089 type 2.
- It comes with an Allen key and does not include a drag.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Weight (gr.)||615gr - 60 cm / 575gr - 50 cm|
Write Your Own Review