As low as €101.00 Regular Price €130.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Technical ice ax with slightly curved handle for mountaineering and expeditions. Light and robust with interchangeable blade and blade
- Technical ice ax for expedition and high mountain guides that will make intensive use of it. It allows support and comfortable progress in alpine terrain.
- Being modular, it allows you to change those parts that suffer the most wear or adapt to many types of routes. Shovel designed for optimal ice penetration.
- Tempered steel blade and blade . The sheet is 4 mm thick.
- Slightly curved aluminum handle , which together with its ergonomically designed steel head offers comfortable support and advance in snow.
- Tempered steel tip with carabiner opening.
- Includes adhesive to improve grip in the handle area.
- Certificate EN 13089 type 2.
- It comes with an Allen key and does not include a drag.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Weight (gr.)||615gr - 60 cm / 575gr - 50 cm|
Write Your Own Review