Out of stock
Only %1 left
Ice ax with steel blade and tip and T-type aluminum handle. Extraordinarily reliable ice ax for all situations with snow and ice.
- Technical ice ax ideal for snow excursions in the mountains, glacier routes and classic mountaineering.
- Available in 4 different lengths from 50cm to 73cm.
- Head and spindle made of forged NiCrMo steel with high resistance and durability.
- The handle is made of 2.5mm 7075 aluminum and type 2 or T.
- The monobloc head has an ergonomic design to achieve a comfortable grip when using the ice ax as support.
- The blade has an improved design with good performance in cutting steps and decks.
- With hole to attach carabiners on the head and on the tip.
- Steel tip for optimal penetration and closure on ice as well as high efficiency in self-arrest.
- Includes a special marking that indicates the area from which blade wear exceeds the safety limit in which the ice ax is no longer safe.
- Includes Alpine leash.
- Certified EN 13089 type 2 or T.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Weight (gr.)||50: 500 - 57: 540 - 65: 585 - 73: 610|
Write Your Own Review