As low as €29.90 Regular Price €40.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Waterproof and windproof hood compatible with most Vaude jackets. Easy to adjust both in width and height and very light.
- Very light, waterproof and windproof hood designed for any bike outing. It can be removed and put on so it is very practical and versatile.
- Compatible with most Vaude cycling jackets. The adjustment to the jackets is by means of a velcro flap that is attached to the outer puller of the collar of the jacket.
- It can also be attached to the inner puller of any jacket, although in this case the hood would remain inside the jacket, losing a bit of waterproofing.
- 2.5 layer hood.
- With two adjustment handles on the front and another on the back with which it can be adjusted both in height and width.
- The front of the hood can be opened or closed using velcro.
- It has a small semi-rigid visor.
- It is recommended to wear the same hood size as the jacket.
- Ceplex Active waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane. With a waterproofing of 15000mm and a breathability of 15000g/m2/24h.
- Made of high-density polyamide with polyurethane coating.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
Write Your Own Review