As low as €48.80 Regular Price €55.00
Only %1 left
Helmet for mountaineering, climbing and work at height with a narrow front profile. It stands out for its comfort, impact resistance and good ventilation.
- Very light and stable hybrid helmet for mountaineering, climbing, height and depth work.
- Very robust and shock resistant injection molded ABS housing.
- Its covers can be placed inside it, taking up less space for transport.
- To increase comfort of use, its narrow front profile improves ventilation and visibility.
- With wide vents that ensure the entry of fresh air and good ventilation.
- It has 4 clips for torches.
- Subjected to EN 12492 regulations for mountaineering. With extension EN 1078 for cyclists and users of roller skates and EN 397 for protection in industry.
- The product has a maximum life under optimal storage conditions of 12 years. With occasional uses the useful life is reduced to 10 years.
Fit and Placement:
- Ergonomic interior with removable padding in expanded Styrofoam that ensures shock absorption.
- The Wing Fit system and the rear adjustment dial allow the helmet to fit all sizes with safety and comfort. The bayonet closure at the nape of the neck closes by turning to the straight continuously and vice versa it is released. The chin strap side adapters allow independent regulation of each side. Thanks to this system, the chin and the neck do not have clips in contact, which prevents chafing.
- The connecting elements are reinforced.
- Helmet designed for head circumferences between 54 and 62 cm.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Dimensions (cm)||54 - 62|
|Certifications||EN 12492: alpinismo - En 1078: ciclismo - EN 397: industria|
Write Your Own Review
More from Edelrid