As low as €40.00 Regular Price €80.00
Only %1 left
Helmet for mountaineering and climbing. With a very comfortable and secure adjustment system. Great ventilation and resistance to impacts and falls.
- This helmet has been made for mountaineering and climbing.
- The Oasis color is fluorescent and glows in the dark.
- Ultralight and robust helmet with maximum resistance against impacts and rock falls. Lightweight In-Mold construction with an expanded Styrofoam core and a hard polycarbonate shell.
- To take up less space, the rear system folds inside the helmet.
- The ventilation system ensures aeration in the head in a constant way. The wide lateral ventilation points provide a constant flow of fresh air during very long uses.
- The inner part of the helmet is ergonomically shaped and has removable inner pads.
- It has four solid points to fix a front.
- Mountaineering helmet according to EN 12492 standards.
- The product has a maximum life of 12 years under optimal storage conditions. With occasional uses, the shelf life is reduced to 10 years.
Fit and Placement:
- The revolutionary Wing-Fit system and the rear adjustment disc guarantee the best fit and comfort of use. The adjustment disc on the nape of the neck closes by turning clockwise in one way continuous and backwards it is released.
- The chin strap lateral adapters, located under the ear, allow independent regulation on each side. Thanks to this system, chafing is avoided since the chin and neck do not have any clips in contact.
- Size 1 for head circumferences between 48-56 cm.
- Size 2 for head circumferences between 52-62 cm.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Dimensions (cm)||T1: 48-56 - T2: 52-62|
|Weight (gr.)||T1: 248 - T2: 274|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Via Ferrata|
Write Your Own Review
More from Edelrid