As low as €45.00 Regular Price €90.00
Only %1 left
The first and only folding climbing helmet on the market. When folded, its size is very compact and perfect for exits where it is necessary to reduce space as much as possible.
- Foldable helmet for climbing and mountaineering.
- The sides slide inside the helmet and the rear part also folds inside, leaving the helmet half its volume. Perfect for saving space both when carrying it ported and for storing it at home.
- Very robust and shock resistant injection molded ABS housing.
- To increase the comfort of use, its front profile is narrow, which improves ventilation and visibility.
- With vents that ensure the entry of fresh air and good ventilation.
- It has 4 clips for torches.
- The inner padding is easily removable and washable.
- Subject to regulations EN 12492 for mountaineering and CE 0123 certificate.
- The product has a maximum life under optimal storage conditions of 12 years. With occasional uses the useful life is reduced to 10 years.
Fit and Placement:
- Ergonomic interior with removable padding from the combination of three different types of foam: EPS, EPP and EVA This ensures shock absorption.
- The strap adjustment system allows the helmet to fit all sizes with safety and comfort.
- Helmet designed for head circumferences between 52 and 62 cm.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Via Ferrata|
|Certifications||EN 12492 - CE 0123|
Write Your Own Review
More from Edelrid