As low as €93.20 Regular Price €120.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Versatile and breathable women's climbing harness. Very comfortable thanks to the 3d-vent technology that guarantees comfort and safety.
- Very versatile women's harness designed for alpine climbing and sport climbing.
- Adjustable waist and legs that distribute the weight very well.
- Incorporates 3D Vent-Technology, which achieves an unmatched fit and maximum comfort thanks to optimal load distribution, ergonomic design and maximum ventilation. Combination of several polyamide tapes on a mesh base that guarantees stability and ventilation.
- An anti-abrasion textile reinforcement at the joint point made from a combination of Dyneema and polyamide manages to give the harness a longer useful life.
- With adjustable Y-shaped leg loops ensuring the best fit in the easiest way.
- The base of the leg is slightly longer to ensure correct positioning of the harness on the hip bone at all times.
- Design that reduces pressure points through its padding on the waist and legs as well as the buckle areas. The legs have elastic inserts allowing greater mobility.
- It has four symmetrical rings for carrying high-resistance materials, two fixing points for ice screws and one for a magnesium bag.
- Maximum shelf life of 12 years in optimal storage conditions and without being used. While its useful life will be approximately 10 years with occasional use without appreciable wear and in optimal storage conditions.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Certifications||EN 12277 Typ C - CE 0123|
|Weight (gr.)||XS:408 - S:426 - M:444 - L:472|
|waist / leg (cm)||S: 70-85/45-55 - M: 76-91/50-60 - L 83-98/55-65|
Write Your Own Review