As low as €54.40 Regular Price €70.00
Only %1 left
Ultra light harness for climbing or alpine use. At just 80g, the tablet fits in the palm of one hand. Made of very resistant and light Dynemma.
- Harness designed for climbing, alpine and ski use due to its maximum adaptability and its minimal weight.
- Edelrid's lightest harness and the lightest on the market due to its Dyneema materials and highly optimized design.
- Padded waistbelt and leg loops made from a single piece of ultra-light, high-strength Dyneema to keep the outfit super light.
- Elastic adjustment straps on the legs ensure the support. In addition these tapes can be removed to facilitate putting on or taking off the harness with boots, skis or crampons on.
- To ensure its versatility, it has four fixed fabric holders.
- It has two front tie-down rings for greater holding comfort. These rings are reflective so they can be seen in the dark.
- A carrying bag with a zip closure is included.
- Maximum shelf life of 12 years in optimal storage conditions and without being used. While its useful life will be approximately 10 years with occasional use without appreciable wear and in optimal storage conditions.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Certifications||EN 12277 y CE 0123|
|Weight (gr.)||S 77 ; M 80 ; L 83|
|waist / leg (cm)||S 85-95 / 60-70 ; M 90-100 / 65-75 ; L 95-105 / 70-80|
Write Your Own Review
More from Edelrid