As low as €0.00 Regular Price €0.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Off-road harness for climbing, mountaineering or via ferrata. With protector in union point and very fast and comfortable adjustment system.
- Very versatile, light and comfortable harness. It can be used on any occasion by any type of climber.
- For sport, classic or ice climbing, via ferrata or mountaineering.
- An anti-abrasion textile reinforcement at the joint point made of a combination of Dyneema and polyester manages to give the harness a longer useful life.
- With adjustable Y-shaped leg loops ensuring the best fit in the easiest way.
- The waist is built in breathable 3D padding that improves ventilation and can be moved to each side to position the harness correctly on the hip and thus keep the point of attachment always centered.
- It has four symmetrical rings for carrying high-resistance materials, two fixing points for ice screws and one for a magnesium bag.
- Small pocket on the belt to store an RFID chip.
- Slide Block buckles for a comfortable and secure fit of the harness.
- The set is designed to reduce pressure points through its padding on the waist and legs, in addition to the buckle areas.
- Maximum shelf life of 12 years in optimal storage conditions and without being used. While its useful life will be approximately 10 years with occasional use without appreciable wear and in optimal storage conditions.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. In order for a product to bear this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA|
|Certifications||EN 12277 Typ C y CE 0123|
|Weight (gr.)||S 410 ; M 435 ; L 465|
|waist / leg (cm)||S 63-83 / 45-55 ; M 70-90 / 50-60 ; L 78-98 / 55-65|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Via Ferrata|
Write Your Own Review