OnTour Box M (KLICKfix ready)
As low as €55.90 Regular Price €75.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Handlebar bag for all types of bicycles. With a waterproof cover and several pockets to keep everything organized and very accessible. Does not include the fixing system.
- 4-liter handlebar bag compatible with all types of bicycles, whether mountain or road.
- Ideal handlebar bag to store any item that you want to have in sight and may need to use quickly.
- Compatible with the Klick Fix System for handle bar bags. Attachment system sold separately is not included.
- On the outside of the cover there is a slot for attaching a map or electronic device. This system is compatible with the map holders Beguided small and Beguided big de Vaude.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Large main compartment with zip closure. Inside it has a key clip and adjustable velcro straps to adjust the Sortyour Box bag and shoulder bag not included.
- On the lid it has a small zippered pocket with two mesh compartments to carry objects more by hand such as the mobile or the wallet.
- With a small front zip pocket and an open elastic mesh pocket on one side.
- It includes a rain cover with a carrying case that is stored inside the main compartment.
- With a removable strap to also be used as a shoulder bag.
- To be seen in the dark it has reflective safety elements.
- The product is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. These bottles are collected, cleaned, melted and processed to obtain a high quality yarn. This recycling process helps save energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Made of polyester 600 D and polyester 210 D HT Maxi Ripstop with polyurethane coating.
- 200 D polyamide interior with polyurethane coating.
- 190T polyamide backpacks with polyurethane coating.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||18 x 23 x 15|
|Placement on bike||Handlebar|
Write Your Own Review