OnTour Box L (KLICKfix ready)
As low as €54.90 Regular Price €70.00
Only %1 left
Handlebar bag for all types of bicycles. With a waterproof cover and several pockets to keep everything organized and very accessible. Does not include the fixing system.
- 6-liter handlebar bag compatible with all types of bicycles, whether mountain or road.
- Ideal handlebar bag to store any item that you want to have in sight and may need to use quickly.
- Compatible with the Klick Fix System for handle bar bags. Attachment system sold separately is not included.
- On the outside of the cover there is a slot for attaching a map or electronic device. This system is compatible with the map holders Beguided small and Beguided big de Vaude.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Large main compartment with zip closure. Inside it has a key clip and adjustable velcro straps to adjust the Sortyour Box bag and shoulder bag not included.
- On the lid it has a small zippered pocket with two mesh compartments to carry objects more by hand such as the mobile or the wallet.
- With a small front zip pocket and an open elastic mesh pocket on one side.
- It includes a rain cover with a carrying case that is stored inside the main compartment.
- With a removable strap to also be used as a shoulder bag.
- To be seen in the dark it has reflective safety elements.
- The product is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. These bottles are collected, cleaned, melted and processed to obtain a high quality yarn. This recycling process helps save energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Made of polyester 600 D and polyester 210 D HT Maxi Ripstop with polyurethane coating.
- 200 D polyamide interior with polyurethane coating.
- 190T polyamide backpacks with polyurethane coating.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||20 x 26 x 18|
|Placement on bike||Handlebar|
Write Your Own Review