As low as €46.90 Regular Price €60.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Ultra-light handlebar bag thanks to its simple design and light and resistant materials. Completely waterproof thanks to its roll-up closure. Designed for all types of bicycle trips.
- Devised both for cycling of any duration and for short urban outings. Ideal bag for storing any item that you want to keep in sight and may need to use quickly.
- Design reduced to the essentials to keep the weight as low as possible. Together with the use of a light and robust material with 2D welding, it is stable enough for the most demanding adventures.
- It can also be used as a shoulder bag thanks to a removable strap.
- Redesigned, cleaner and ultralight model of the classic Aqua Box.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Fully waterproof handlebar bag with a volume of 4 liters.
- With roll-up closure that allows adjusting the size of the bag to the material transported, always allowing a tight closure.
- Includes removable strap to carry the bag on the shoulder like a handbag.
- Reflective safety brand logo.
- With two buckle fixing straps that ensure a very fast and stable fastening to the handlebars.
- Product made without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are harmful to health.
- Made of recycled polyamide and Econyl regenerated nylon.
- Product tagged Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve conditions for workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly manner without fluorocarbons (PFCs).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label that guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly manner. Made from sustainable materials, with resource-saving manufacturing and in fair production facilities.
- Grüner Knopf certified product that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- With the Myclimate carbon neutral seal. All carbon emissions have been fully offset and neutralized both in the manufacturing and shipping process and in the materials used.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf, Myclimate|
|Dimensions (cm)||15 x 26 x 14|
|Placement on bike||Handlebar|
Write Your Own Review