Ultimate Six Pro
Handlebar bag with hard and transparent cover to see electrical devices. This bag is waterproof and with many pockets and compartments. Does not include the fixing system.
Handlebar bag of the highest quality with a transparent lid for viewing electronic devices. Designed for long trips or specific uses. It can be adjusted to the most demanding conditions as it is waterproof, anti-dust and has a very stable fixing. It is very easy to remove and put on thanks to a key lock system and can also be carried on the shoulder.
- Waterproof saddlebags, very resistant and with minimal dust penetration. The IP54 degree of protection ensures that it is protected against water projections coming from all directions and that it is protected against dust although it is possible that small quantities may penetrate.
Pockets and adaptations
Transparent semi-rigid lid with magnetic closure that locks when closed.
Inside the main pocket It has a divider that can be adapted. It also has an extra zip pocket and a key clip.
- Front pockets with velcro closure flap and non-waterproof mesh.
Rings on the base for fixing external elements.
On the front side it has a 3M Scotchlite reflective element in addition to a reflective sheet on the mounting piece.
It has a Detachable shoulder strap that allows you to carry the bag comfortably when following the route on foot.
It has a maximum capacity of 5 kilos .
- Does not include the fixing system to be purchased separately.
- Four types of bindings can be attached to the bicycle handlebar depending on whether it is an e-bike or not and whether the binding has a key lock or not. The four fixings are:
- It can be adapted to very curved handlebars thanks to a extension accessory that is placed between the handlebar and the standard adapter and sold separately.
Made of Polyurethane-coated Cordura.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane.
It does not have any PVC elements.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Dimensions (cm)||18 x 23,5 x 14|
|Features||Waterproof, Abrasion resistance|
|Placement on bike||Handlebar|