Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Cycling gloves to use in winter with cold temperatures. Windbreaker, thin and light. With cushioned and grippy areas in the palm.
- Windproof cycling gloves designed for cold temperatures.
- Thin and light gloves with silicone elements that help maintain grip on the handlebar in cold temperatures.
- Its ability to stretch offers maximum freedom of movement. This is due to both the fabrics and the type of joint or seam used.
- Damping elements in various areas of the palm.
- Inner lining very soft and pleasant to the touch.
- The outer area of the thumbs is plush.
- With silicone impressions on the thumb, index and middle fingers and on the palm to improve grip.
- Reflective elements on the back.
- Windproof 100 technology that consists of a fabric with a 100% wind resistant membrane. Its construction is based on a technical outer layer and an inner layer with thermal properties.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. For a product to carry this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
- Vaude green product. This badge is only granted to products with more than 90% made of natural cotton or recycled products, non-aggressive dyes with the environment and with a controlled construction process. This Vaude production hallmark is linked to the Bluesign seal.
- Main fabric: 100% Polyester; Membrane: 100% Polyurethane; Backing: 100% Polyester; Terry cloth: 100% Polyester; Reinforcements: 63% Polyester, 37% Polyurethane.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Fill Type||No filling|
Write Your Own Review