Out of stock
Only %1 left
Cycling gloves to use in winter with cold temperatures. Windbreaker, thin and light. With cushioned and grippy areas in the palm.
- Windproof cycling gloves designed for cold temperatures.
- Thin and light gloves with silicone elements that help maintain grip on the handlebar in cold temperatures.
- Its ability to stretch offers maximum freedom of movement. This is due to both the fabrics and the type of joint or seam used.
- Damping elements in various areas of the palm.
- Inner lining very soft and pleasant to the touch.
- The outer area of the thumbs is plush.
- With silicone impressions on the thumb, index and middle fingers and on the palm to improve grip.
- Reflective elements on the back.
- Windproof 100 technology that consists of a fabric with a 100% wind resistant membrane. Its construction is based on a technical outer layer and an inner layer with thermal properties.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. For a product to carry this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
- Vaude green product. This badge is only granted to products with more than 90% made of natural cotton or recycled products, non-aggressive dyes with the environment and with a controlled construction process. This Vaude production hallmark is linked to the Bluesign seal.
- Main fabric: 100% Polyester; Membrane: 100% Polyurethane; Backing: 100% Polyester; Terry cloth: 100% Polyester; Reinforcements: 63% Polyester, 37% Polyurethane.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Fill Type||No filling|
Write Your Own Review