As low as €0.00 Regular Price €0.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Waterproof, breathable and comfortable gloves ideal for use all year round in cold and wet alpine conditions.
- Resistant, waterproof and insulating gloves for all kinds of uses in winter mountaineering.
- Being very breathable they are ideal for active and demanding outings. And by protecting against water, wind and cold, they can be used throughout the year in all conditions.
- Textured polyurethane fabric on the palm and inner thumb area to improve grip, feel and durability.
- Soft fabric area on the outside of the thumb to dry sweat or nose.
- Long glove that covers part of the forearm and prevents the entry of water or snow.
- Wrist with elastic zone and adjustable drawstring.
- With pre-curved ergonomic design that fits perfectly in the hand.
- Clip to join the two gloves when not in use.
- 2-layer Ripstop nylon outer fabric (143 g/m2, DRW 80/20) with polyurethane coating and 5000mm water column.
- Porelle Dry inner membrane that offers excellent breathability thanks to a microporous film that remains dry during use. It also has a high impermeability of 20,000 mm of water column.
- With water repellent DWR treatment without the use of fluorocarbons.
- Stratus fiber filling (200 g/m2) high performance synthetic filling designed by Rab and produced by Thermore. It is made from 100% recycled fibers from PET plastic bottles. Designed to trap as much air as possible providing superior warmth for its weight while maintaining fantastic softness. It stays warm in humid climates, dries quickly and has a finish that prevents fiber loss which increases durability.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the Fair Wear Foundation label, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Fabrics||Nylon, Porelle Dry|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Thermal, Breathable|
Write Your Own Review