Special Price €47.90 Regular Price €49.99
Only 10 left
Sunglasses made by hand with high quality bamboo wood and organic lenses. Totally sustainable, biodegradable and plastic-free glasses.
- Light, modern and very comfortable unisex sunglasses.
- Especially suitable for days with a lot of light and all kinds of moderate activities, be it light trekking to travel or for the day to day.
- Its artisan production makes the wood grain of each glasses unique and unrepeatable. This is why each glasses is unique and exclusive.
- Both the temples and the bamboo case have been laser etched in a natural way and without chemicals so the drawing does not rub off or get lost.
- One size with frame dimensions of 14 cm wide and 5 cm high.
- Includes a bamboo box, a protective cover and an ecological cloth for daily cleaning.
- Blue lenses and frame and light beige wooden temples.
- Organic TAC polarized cellulose triacetate lenses. The TAC coating provided by the polarized filter is applied to the lens, eliminating glare light and improving visibility and color contrast. li>
- With solar filter category 3 whose optimal use is in conditions of intense light such as sunny days on the beach, in the mountains or outdoors. They block between 82% and 92% of light.
- UV400 protection that blocks 100% of UV rays, including UVA and UVB rays below 400 nanometers.
- FSC Certified Wood that guarantees that it comes from sustainably managed forests. The Forest Stewardship Council promotes environmentally appropriate forest management of the world's forests, beneficial to society and economically viable.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Activities||Camping, Daily life, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review