As low as €37.90 Regular Price €50.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
All-purpose, waterproof, high-leg gaiter with side opening. Upper adjustment thanks to a girdle and lower by strap and hook.
- Gaiter that ensures protection against the elements of the road.
- Suitable for alpine outings in the mountains or less demanding trekkings.
- Side zip closure that allows the gaiter to be fully opened.
- The upper closure is made of tanca for a quick and easy adjustment.
- At the bottom it is attached to the heel by means of a non-slip elastic band to the boot and at the front by a hook to attach it to the laces.
- Adjustment for the sole by means of a neoprene stirrup with buckle.
- Made of polyamide.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Boot size||S 36-39 / M 40-43 / L 44-48|
Write Your Own Review