Watzmann Gaiter III
As low as €42.90 Regular Price €50.00
Only %1 left
All-purpose, waterproof, high-leg gaiter with side opening. Upper adjustment thanks to a girdle and lower by strap and hook.
- Gaiter that ensures protection against the elements of the road.
- Suitable for alpine outings in the mountains or less demanding trekkings.
- Side zip closure that allows the gaiter to be fully opened.
- The upper closure is made of tanca for a quick and easy adjustment.
- At the bottom it is attached to the heel by means of a non-slip elastic band to the boot and at the front by a hook to attach it to the laces.
- Adjustment for the sole by means of a neoprene stirrup with buckle.
- Made of polyamide.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Boot size||S 36-39 / M 40-43 / L 44-48|
Write Your Own Review