As low as €35.90 Regular Price €45.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
- A protective gaiter for multiple mountain environments
- Men's gaiters ideal for use in trekking.
- Reinforced at ankle 200D Nylon.
- Minimised seam construction.
- Zipless hook and loop front closure.
- TPU underfoot strap.
- Designed to fit a trekking boot.
- Main fabric: 70D 2L nylon ripstop, 143g/m², with DWR.
- Composition: 100% polyamide .
- 100% Polyamide Polyurethane Coated.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect the rights of workers to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product tagged Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Company certified as Climate Neutral Company. Distinction awarded to companies that reduce their carbon dioxide emissions while offsetting them by promoting renewable energy projects or forest conservation.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, Climate Neutral, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
Write Your Own Review