Latok GTX Gaiter
As low as €67.90 Regular Price €85.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Waterproof, breathable and windproof high leg gaiter. Prepared to be used with very bulky boots in high demand activities.
- Waterproof gaiter with high shaft for technical uses in high mountains or alpine routes of high demand.
- Its highly resistant and breathable fabric make it ideal for the most demanding expeditions or elite mountaineering.
- Designed to be used with bulky B3 mountain boots.
- Flap with velcro closure to ensure a secure closure where water does not enter.
- Very easy adjustment by means of internal drawstring on the upper part that is designed to be adjusted with one hand by pulling the cord.
- Wide reinforcements on the ankles to resist the wear of rocks or crampons.
- Rubber strap under the boot, resistant to abrasion and with internal adjustment for greater durability.
- Its construction with minimal seams facilitates movement on brushy roads.
- It has a hook on the front to attach the gaiter to the boot.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro membrane (160 g/m2, 70D) that is waterproof, windproof and with extreme breathability. Designed with extra resistance to withstand abrasion while protecting from extreme weather. Comfortable fabric that minimizes sweat build-up, keeping you cool in high-intensity activities and warm while standing still. In its 3-layer structure, an ePTFE membrane is directly bonded to the outer fabric and to an inner polyamide liner.
- 300D nylon reinforcements with polyurethane coating. More resistant fabric in the heel area to improve resistance while maintaining the lightness of the garment.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Abrasion resistance, Breathable|
|Boot size||M:41-44 - L:43-47+|
Write Your Own Review