High Level Cycling First Aid Kit
Out of stock
Deployable first-aid kit with waterproof transport bag. With all the necessary sanitary elements for accidents or injuries typical of a cyclist.
- First-aid kit perfect for long routes or BTT, practices with high risk of accident.
- With waterproof bag for safe transport. It incorporates basic sanitary elements and specific utensils for injuries caused by cycling.
- Waterproof first-aid kit bag and waterproof with roll-up closure. The IP64 degree of protection ensures that it is completely dust-tight and protected against water spray from all directions.
- To carry it It has a wide strap to attach to the belt and backpack.
- With folding inner case that incorporates a pair of mesh pockets and multiple tapes to hook the sanitary elements.
- Travel bag with a yellow background and the international first aid symbol on the front. In addition, its products have been included thanks to the collaboration with ADFC (German cycling association).
First-aid kit consisting of:
- Precision tweezers.
- 2 broad and robust plasters.
- 1 set of 8 traditional plasters.
- Plaster and plaster.
- 1 pair of plastic surgery gloves.
- 220 * 160 cm thermal rescue blanket.
- Adhesive bandages.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
Write Your Own Review