As low as €93.90
Only %1 left
The largest duffel bag in the ortlieb family. Waterproof and very resistant with a roll-up closure. Ideal for very demanding uses and trips.
- Ideal to use as an outdoor waterproof duffel in extremely demanding conditions thanks to its robust and very resistant fabric as well as its large volume.
- It can be used both as a duffel and a backpack thanks to its shoulder pads.
- The shoulder pads have welded fixing points which allows it to carry weights of up to 220 kilos.
- It is lighter than a conventional backpack and once empty it can be folded up taking up very little space.
- Totally waterproof and dustproof. The IP64 degree of protection ensures that it is totally dust-tight and protected against water projections from all directions. / li>
- Roll-up closure with reinforcement bar. It has three D-rings on the closures to be able to secure the bag.
- The shoulder straps are ergonomically cut and include a height and length adjustable chest strap.
- With a lifting handle on the top.
- Handle on the lower base to be able to grip and facilitate emptying as well as to transport or fix it.
- Very easy to clean both the exterior and the interior.
- Made with tear and abrasion resistant PVC coated polyester PD620.
- The base of the bag is reinforced with PS620C polyester coated with PVC without PFOA of greater resistance
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Volume (l)||113 - 150|
|Dimensions (cm)||113L: 92 x 39 x 122circ. - 150L: 92 x 50 x 30|
|Weight (gr.)||113L: 1150 - 150: 1320|
|Features||Abrasion resistance, Waterproof|
|Activities||Canyoning, Climbing, Travel|
Write Your Own Review
More from Ortlieb