Down Hut Slipper
As low as €47.90 Regular Price €65.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
- Lightweight, packable and very warm, our classic down hut slipper has been updated with recycled fabrics. Made for relaxing when you reach the mountain hut after a long day on your feet.
- Men's and women's slipper ideal for use in mountaineering.
- Elasticated entry with a soft brushed fleece lining.
- Down insulation is soft, packable and very warm.
- Tough 600D nylon edge for abrasion resistance.
- Non-slip PU outsole with EVA padded sole unit for comfort.
- Rear pull-on loop.
- Outer Fabric - Recycled 30D Pertex Quantum with DWR (50gsm).
- Lining - Soft brushed fleece.
- 700 fill-power recycled down with Nikwax hydrophobic finish (23g in a size M).
- European goose down filling with hydrophobic Nikwax Hydrophobic Down treatment thanks to which the feather absorbs less water and dries more quickly as well as being free of fluorocarbons. Ecological down with an excellent level of insulation in a minimum weight.
- Very light Pertex Quantum outer fabric, windproof, breathable and prevents feather loss. With an excellent balance between strength and lightness. Its tightly woven ripstop nylon construction makes the fabric soft and packable.
- 100% Polyamide Insulated.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect the rights of workers to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product tagged Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Company certified as Climate Neutral Company. Distinction awarded to companies that reduce their carbon dioxide emissions while offsetting them by promoting renewable energy projects or forest conservation.
|Season of use
|Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
|Ecological note (0 to 5)
|amfori BSCI, Climate Neutral, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation
|Pertex Quantum, Polyamide
|Windproof, Lightness, Abrasion resistance, Thermal, Breathable
Write Your Own Review