As low as €71.90 Regular Price €100.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
High performance women's shorts for long distances. Made with several panels joined by flat seams for an optimal and comfortable fit
- Bib shorts for women who enjoy cycling regularly both in road cycling and traveling or mountain biking.
- Perfect for long routes thanks to its maximum comfort padding and the elastic, breathable and quick-drying fabrics.
- Cut tight that improves performance and ensures an athletic fit.
- Includes SQlab Pro Performance pad with only 4mm of super high density foam (360 kg/m3) and very breathable. It adapts perfectly to the body lying on the bike and its firmness prevents it from losing shape or moving during pedaling.
- Ergonomic design specific to the female anatomy.
- With flat seams that eliminate friction with the skin.
- Flat and elastic waist area that provides a good fit and comfort.
- Non-slip leg ends that prevent movement without disturbing the knees.
- 23cm inseam length in size M.
- Vaude logo in relief.
- Main fabric of 79% recycled polyamide and 21% elastane.
- 78% polyamide and 22% elastane inserts.
- Waist of 78% recycled polyamide and 22% elastane.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
- Textile with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate that guarantees that the fabrics that are in contact with the skin are free from allergens, harmful chemicals, heavy metals and carcinogens.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Oeko Tex|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Non-slip, Stretch, Quick-dry, Breathable|
Write Your Own Review