Special Price €113.90 Regular Price €145.00
Delivery in 5-9 working days The product is available from the manufacturer's warehouse. It will take about a week to deliver.
Only 10 left
Technical crampon made of ultra light aluminum and with an easy and quick adjustment. With a light and very compact design to be easily transported.
- 12-point technical crampon, 2 of them frontal, designed for ice climbing, ski touring and any exit where there is no contact with rock.
- Automatic bindings for mountaineering and ski boots that are compatible with crampons.
- New ultra light version of the classic Shark model.
- Made of ultralight aluminum .
- The crampon has a 3D design designed to be extremely light.
- The fore tips provide optimal penetration into ice walls and a good grip on hard snow.
- The bridge is made of Dyneema rope, which minimizes the weight of the crampon and allows it to be stored by folding it in half.
- Size adjustment is very quick and easy and can be done without tools. Valid for boot sizes from 34 to 48.
- EN 893 and CE 0123 certified.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Number of tips||12|
Write Your Own Review