Special Price €104.80 Regular Price €135.00
Only 10 left
Technical steel crampon and semi-automatic adjustment. Very light and with an easy and quick adjustment. With 12 tips that provide great grip.
- 12-point technical crampon, 2 of them frontal, designed for ice scalding, mountaineering and expedition use .
- Semi-automatic bindings for mountaineering and ski boots that are compatible with crampons on the back and straps on the front.
- New version with a unique adjustment method of the Shark model with the three methods .
- Made of stainless steel on the front and reinforced steel on the back. High-quality steels with a solid powder coating.
- The crampon has a 3D design designed to be extremely light.
- The fore tips provide optimal penetration into ice walls and a good grip on hard snow.
- The bridge has a quick and easy adjustment and can also be adjusted for large boots, being valid for sizes from 34 to 48.
- Includes anti-bot plates.
- EN 893 and CE 0123 certified.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Number of tips||12|
Write Your Own Review