Stalker - Universal
Special Price €78.90 Regular Price €99.95
Out of stock
Camp's best-selling crampon. Technical steel crampon with 12 points and excellent performance. Ideal for mountaineering and excursions in the snow.
- Crampons ideal for any excursion in the snow, mountaineering and glacier crossings.
- Its universal adjustment by straps adapts to practically all mountain and hiking boots.
- The geometry of the crampon has been optimized to better match the designs of modern hiking boots.
- With 12 tips, two of them front, which ensure maximum reliability and grip on more technical terrain.
- The flexible adjustment rod together with the special geometry of the front platform ensure a perfect adaptation when walking.
- With regulation system very easy to use without the need of any tools.
- Integrated antiboot with active action that prevents the formation of ice and snow plates.
- It includes a special marking that indicates the area from which the wear of the tips exceeds the safety limit in which the crampon is no longer safe.
- Includes carrying case.
- Complies with the EN 893 certificate.
- The structure and tips are made of NiCrMo steel, very resistant and durable.
- The fastening by straps has thermoplastic hooks on the heel and on the toe. The strap is made of polyester.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Number of tips||12|
Write Your Own Review