Ice Master Light
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Light, small and compact steel crampon. Designed to have at hand and avoid dangerous slips on icy floors or with hard snow, whether in the field or in the city.
- Light crampons ideal for specific trekking outings or urban use where greater stability is necessary on icy surfaces on roads, trails or streets.
- Its elastic adjustment adapts to practically all mountain boots and urban closed footwear.
- Available in 4 sizes for footwear from 36 to 47. Size S goes from 36 to 38, M from 39 to 41, L from 42 to 44 and XL from 45 to 47.
- With 13 tips of 13 mm in length made of stainless steel.
- The chains are made of galvanized steel and have small and compact links that offer great resistance and flexibility in the march even on uneven surfaces.
- In the toe it has a joint that guarantees a natural walk.
- The fixing system is simple and safe. It has an upper elastic rubber and a rubber strap with velcro closure.
- Includes carrying case.
- Complies with the EN 893 certificate.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Number of tips||13|
|Weight (gr.)||S:320 - M:330 - L:340 - XL:350|
|Activities||Daily life, Trekking|
|Boot size||S:36/38 - M:39/41 - L:42/44 - XL:45/47|
Write Your Own Review