As low as €39.90 Regular Price €50.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
- Updated with recycled fabrics PrimaLoft Luxe synthetic insulation, our favourite hut slipper provides warmth and comfort with low-weight and packability. Perfect for staying warm in chilly mountain huts or while camping.
- Men's and women's slipper ideal for use in mountaineering, cycling and trekking.
- Elasticated entry with stretch inserts for a snug fit.
- Loose fill synthetic insulation is warm, packable and easy to maintain.
- Tough 600D nylon edge for abrasion resistance.
- Non-slip PU outsole with EVA padded sole unit for comfort.
- Rear pull-on loop.
- Outer Fabric - Recycled 30D Pertex Quantum with DWR (50gsm).
- Lining - Recycled, soft 20D fabric.
- PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe 100% post-consumer recycled synthetic insulation.
- PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe synthetic fiber fill made from 100% recycled fibers that achieve the look, feel and performance of down. This synthetic fiber mimics the lightness, warmth, softness and plume compressibility. This insulation is highly compressible and durable as well as having a water resistant finish.
- Very light Pertex Quantum outer fabric, windproof, breathable and prevents feather loss. With an excellent balance between strength and lightness. Its tightly woven ripstop nylon construction makes the fabric soft and packable.
- 100% Polyamide Insulated.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect the rights of workers to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product tagged Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Company certified as Climate Neutral Company. Distinction awarded to companies that reduce their carbon dioxide emissions while offsetting them by promoting renewable energy projects or forest conservation.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, Climate Neutral, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Fabrics||Pertex Quantum, Polyamide|
|Features||Stretch, Windproof, Lightness, Water repelent, Abrasion resistance, Thermal, Breathable|
|Activities||Cycling, Mountaineering, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review