AM Moab Mid STX
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Cycling boots made of leather and waterproof membrane for flat pedal and any outing on mountain terrain. It offers the perfect combination of comfort and performance all year round.
- Waterproof cycling boots for all seasons and climates.
- Ideal for use on MTB, All Mountain, Enduro and Cross Country as they ensure good traction and efficient power transfer to the pedal as well as good grip and walking comfort.
- The high top protects the ankle from shocks, rocks and branches.
- Classic laces combined with a velcro closure ensure a more precise fit and excellent stability.
- Toe and heel reinforcements to improve foot protection in these areas and improve the stability of the whole. Made from rigid, recyclable, biobased recycled thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
- V-Flow 3 stability index . The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 3 is for enduro cycling footwear for demanding and technical trails on rough terrain with stones, roots or gravel where there are sections that need to be transported. In addition to protection and comfort, the shoes offer a perfect grip on flat pedals and good climbing characteristics.
- Heel grip loop.
- Vaude AM Flat flat sole specially developed to have a good grip with flat pedal. The hexagonal pattern of the sole in the midfoot works as fish scales that fit on the ground when walk for excellent traction on any surface. In the area of the toe and heel the sole has a deeper pattern that provides greater traction and grip when it is necessary to load or push the bike on foot.
- The lightweight EVA midsole has additional shock absorption in the heel for greater ride comfort even on uneven terrain.
- SUPTraction Flat outsole made of a mixture of rubber compounds for a perfect grip on the pedal. SUPtraction is a Swiss company dedicated exclusively to developing technical soles.
- Removable OrthoLite insoles, anatomical and with reinforced pedal area for better power transfer to the pedals. Made of very resistant open pore polyurethane foam that offers a lot of ventilation.
- OrthoLite insoles are machine washable.
- The shoes are made of eco-friendly nubuck Terracare water repellent leather .
- With ecological, waterproof Sympatex membrane (> 45000mm water column), totally windproof and highly breathable. Made of 100% recycled materials, 100% recycled polyester, skin friendly and not dangerous for health. Made in Europe, PTFE-free and Bluesign certified.
- Renewable resources of plant or animal origin have been used in the manufacture of the product.
- The inner lining is polyester made from 100% recycled raw materials.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of textile company workers and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Vaude Green Shape label that guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Manufactured from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Terracare leather is processed according to the highest environmental standards using only safe chemicals to avoid harm to people or the planet. It comes from ox skin from exclusive farms in northern Germany where the animal is protected and its welfare is taken care of.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf, Terracare|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Weight (gr.)||920 (pair)|
Write Your Own Review